When a curious fan inquired about the possible contents of unlabeled floppy disks held at the Andy Warhol museum, a team of experts discovered 28 never-before-seen digital paintings that were made by Warhol on his 1980s Amiga 1000 pc.
Photo credit: Andy Warhol Museum
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
- Actually tell them you tagged them
- Responding is optional. It’s alright if you don’t feel like doing it.
- I was tagged by metafisirrata
- A life changing book you read?
Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, by Richard Bach. I read it for the first time when I was 12 and learned a lot about questioning tradition and independent thinking.
- If you could be anywhere else in the world right now, where would that be?
Vegas (shhh, spoilers)
- What do you have the most of in your room? -I don’t know if I wrote that properly-
Toys, books and DVDs
- If you could change one thing in the history of humanity, what would you change?
I’d go back to the very beginning and stop the first guy who hurdled a piece of land and said it was only his from doing so.
- If you could be/do whatever you like for a living, without thinking about your income, what would you be/do?
What I currently do, but with more energy.
- What is the first song that pops up in your head when I ask you what is the first song that pops up in your head?
The Indelicates — Savages
- What movie do you think everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime?
12 Angry Men
- Would you feel uncomfortable if someone of the same gender hits on you?
They usually do, and I feel flattered.
- If you could play any instrument in the world, which one would you choose?
- Why do people from the US call themselves Americans?
[rant] United States of America is a rather stupid name for a country to begin with.
You pick something smaller than a country and something larger than a country, put those together and name you country that. HOW STUPID IS THAT?
I mean, it’s like calling centimeters “united millimeters of meter”. It makes no sense.
Then they get THE ONLY WORD in that name that already had a proper gentilic term and start using that to name their nationality, cause they can’t be bothered to think of a better one. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, SON![/rant]
That said, there have being dozens of different terms proposed over the centuries and they really have no problem ignoring them all, even considering unitedstatians is a dictionarized word which happens to be the direct translation of the term most languages use for them. ¯\_(シ)_/¯
- Do you like to dance? if yes: what is your favorite kind of music to dance to; if no: why?
I have a love/hate relationship with dance, because I like it, but I’m too lazy for it.
- What is your name?
- What is your quest?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What’s up, doc?
- Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?
- Why so serious?
- Aren’t you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
- Do you feel lucky, punk?
- Hey, Johnny, what are you rebelling against?
- You talkin’ to me?
- Doctor who?
anyademented // billietehkid21 // meninaemilia // the-lich-donny // shadeslayer347 // la-belle-de-nuit // elacora // princessummers // thanxpotter // blodhgarm // gandalfsdaughter
Things Are a Little Different in Australia (21 Pics)
i’m australian and i’m not even sure australia is a real place anymore
Source If you want more facts, follow Ultrafacts
Source If you want more facts, follow Ultrafacts
Pros and Cons of Houses
HOW IS EVIL LAUGHTER A CON
Exactly, welcome to Slytherin
Excuse me while I hijack this post, but I established a House Cup system in the school where I work, which means I can vouch for the REAL con of being Slytherin.
I changed the house names and mascots to other more relative to our culture, but it’s like this:
Pantaurea - Griffyndor
Fachafaixa - Hufflepuff
Hasturea - Slytherin
Estrigial - Ravenclaw
Here’s photographic evidence of the con:
Slytherin (Hasturea) students behave so badly they have negative score. Their Head teacher (who ISN’T a cheating bastard like Snape) is so pissed at them, she’s been grounding them during brakes with essays about the importance of teamwork.
And yes, Ravenclaw is always on the lead.
The guy in front of me when I was getting ice cream tonight was wearing this.
This honestly made me tear up. Imagining how great he must have felt that his planned worked and choosing that risk paid off.
I also feel like him and the model have such good chemistry, they’re always so kind and loving to one another.
Holy shit what did he do?? That’s rad as hell!
Since the runway was going to have simulated rain, he wanted to make the outfit become colorful because of it rather than deflect it. He sewed dye into the seams and once the rain hit it the dye ran! Very simple but super effective. He was one of the two winners of that challenge.
Absolutely brilliant. Holy shit.
#if a cat and a dog got married this is what they would look like
that is actually a perfect description
I love how their relationship is a perfect representation of mine and Anya’s…. Only I’m the girl.
Female BAMFs Throughout History
Paths to Success
This is actually about literature, not motivational bullshit, so I’m reblogging it.
From A Series of Unfortunate Events DVD commentary track.
if you haven’t watched this film with the commentary then you are missing out, it’s hilarious. “Lemony Snicket” was completely unhappy with the film and wanted no real part of it and so in the commentary he just fucks about. Seriously, at one point he gets out an accordion and drowns out the director with his playing
"nearly all of my life"
Lemony Snicket sass is what I aspire to in life.
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
I often try not to reblog this.